Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
Upon registration, bidder accepts terms of this auction.
1. Registration required with valid credit card. 18% Buyers Premium. 15% Buyer's Premium for cash & check payments - CASH AND CHECK PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN PERSON AT THE TIME OF PICKUP. NO ITEMS MAY BE REMOVED FROM OUR WAREHOUSE WITHOUT PAYING THE FULL AMOUNT LISTED ON ANY GIVEN INVOICE. Maryland State sales tax of 6.0% will be charged for purchases when applicable.
2. Before you bid, know that items are required to be removed from the Auction Location on the designated pickup day. Items not picked up by the end of the designated pickup window will be charged to your credit card and are subject to be considered abandoned. If your credit card is denied and you do not pay within the designated pickup window, you will be refused the right to bid on any future auctions.
3. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "miscued" bids by bidder. IE: Decimal in the in wrong place, you bid on the wrong thing, the cat jumped on the keyboard, etc.
4. All sales are final. B. Dudley and Son Auctioneers has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" "where is" and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
5. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
6. B. Dudley and Son Auctioneers reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
7. Items not picked up are considered abandoned and become property of B. Dudley and Son Auctioneers.
8. When removing the lots you have won, you MUST remove the complete lot - no picking and leaving what you do not want.
9. Credit Cards on file are charged at the end of the pickup window if items are not picked up
10.Times and Dates are subject to change due to government restrictions
11.-***LIMITED SHIPPING AVAILABLE***. Before bidding, read the descriptions of each lot carefully to determine if shipping is available for that particular item. Items that can be shipped will be described as such - if an item's description does not mention shipping (i.e. all furniture items), we will NOT ship that item. A shipping & handling fee will be added to any shipments we make, which are considered at 100% buyer's cost. If you need items shipped that are not designated as shippable items, you must provide your own shipper to pick them up from our warehouse (we will not deliver to any shipper).
12. B. Dudley and Son Auctioneers reserves the right to alter the auction catalog and an item's shipping eligibility at any given time.